Friday, May 27, 2011

Rizzisles Tweets: There's a Ghost In The Closet [Minicap]

 So there have been tweets lately about filming in a cemetery. At first, I just assumed that this is just something having to do with dead bodies. But then this tweet sparked something in my fangirl heart [and imagination]:







Filming in a cemetery and witch hairdos? I am seriously hoping that this means a Halloween episode! Angie Harmon's mention of ghosts only piques my interest more:







Something tells me that Jane isn't unfamiliar with being in a closet, in more than one way. 



Jane should listen to her inner child and jump out of that closet already, am I right? Well, we'll just have to see where this goes. I know I'm not the only one that would want to see Jane and Maura in interesting costumes for Halloween!





***UPDATE***
Within seconds of posting this, another tweet came about that pretty much confirmed my theory:




If this isn't a Halloween episode, I will be terribly saddened. But come on, a guy in a warlock costume, "witch hair", and a cemetery? I think the writers heard our pleas for a Halloween episode and are making our wishes come true!

1 comment:

  1. Read this : http://ausxip.com/rizzoliandisles/2011/05/scoop-the-badass-ladies-and-the-supernatural.html I think it's scoop for the episode they are shooting right now.

    ReplyDelete