Saturday, October 9, 2010

Rizzisles tweets 3!

For the sake of organization, I will now be giving the Rizzisles tweets posts numbers. So this is #3! Yay!

Anyhow, this week was quite a doozy. While writing the last post, I nearly missed my nutrition class. I get very wrapped up in Rizzisles-related things! Oh no! But, the girls gave us quite a bit to mull over with the tweets. I had to choose only a few [maybe more than just a few] cos there were so many!

oh, so, Jane thinks I'm obsessed!! Oops! Well, I would never argue with Jane...who would? Nobody, that's who.

but, I guess I'd call people obsessed, too, if they were writing blogs about my girlfriend and I all the time! And writing fics and creating t-shirts and...but I digress! On to the tweets!

Okay, so this is a Friday-Night tweet. We know the girls get kinda crazy, sooo


I think what Maura meant was "A blonde-haired Doctor is a better way of celebrating". Right? Jane doesn't need a red-headed chick-er, drink- when she's got a girlfriend like Dr. Isles to drink up!!

Now, this...it was just...dear God...

What Jane is saying is "Well, I'm already dating Maura. She's a woman. Duh."
Tell me again, when did subtext become outright maintext?! 

And well, Maura's response...

In other words, "*Google Mouth Talk for 'I'm already dating Jane but cannot lie, therefore I must make a general comment about human attraction and sexuality'*"

Oh, and Jane was talking to Vince about going to an ABC [anything but clothes] party...

Oh, I'm sure you do, Maura, I'm sure you do....
I'm sure you know "a lot of things" involving Jane and anything but clothes...
did I just say that?! and I'm the innocent one!

So, uh, speaking of work relationships...
 

In other words, it's not that common for coworkers to have dating relationships- at least not that their boss' are aware of. Or acknowledge outright, cos everybody at the damn precinct knows the women are dating.
And it's verrrry advantageous, cos who wouldn't want to see their girlfriend at work every day? Sneaking into the morgue for cutesy little kisses and bringing Janie coffee when she's bogged down with paperwork, so-called 'police business' in bathrooms [I'm sure you all remember those tweets, oh gosh!]

and this was the result of that Friday Night madness...

So, uh, I'm still not sure what all happened there? Apparently, somewhere during the night, Jane lost her badge, and Maura had to retrieve it? Oh, and...

soooo, Jane had to repay Maura for getting the badge back? Hm..I wonder just how she had to do that? It doesn't sound like all she did was give her the nachos, I can say that much...*cough*


Oh, and I just thought this was funny and had to throw it in xD


Haha, I think when Snarker and Rizzoli tweet one another it gets rather funny.
And Jane is not having the "fictional character" label slapped onto her xD Love it...

Look forward to more soon! I've already started collecting tweets, the girls work fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment