Friday, October 1, 2010

Rizzisles...and twitter!

Who in the femslash fanfiction world has not yet stumbled upon the beauty that is Rizzisles? Like many others, the second I saw the preview [quite some time ago, though it feels like it was yesterday] for Rizzoli and Isles, I thought, these people are making my life way too easy! Well, while my Rizzisles fic is still in the works, I have been tweeting, blogging, and squealing incessantly over the pairing. Since I can't recap for a while [I have to wait an entire year for the next season!! Time moves so slowly..] I have to live off of the Rizzoli and Isles tweets. Let me tell you, they do not disappoint. I thought I'd put together some of the Rizzisles tweets that have made me giggle. Though, in all honesty, they all make me giggle, but these are some of the more subtexty ones...I will have more soon, this is just what I could get through without waking up my roommate with my insane fangirl laughter...let me tell you, laughing quietly can be very difficult!


So, I see they're still using that "meditating" excuse...oh Maura, just tell Jane that you want to sleep over, she isn't going to say no =p
Oh, and how cute, Maura's making pancakes for her Janie!! Though I'm sure Jane wanted to have Lucky Charms so they could talk about rainbows again.. It's cute, Maura, Jane and Joe Friday, one big happy family x]
I wonder how Maura's dress got to be wrinkled? Hmm...*cough*


Oh, silly Maura, I don't think Jane wanted to get you a different shirt...getting rid of that wrinkled one, maybe, but in a different way than you had in mind..


So we see now how Maura gets her way with Jane. How could you possibly resist your girlfriend's tears? You don't want her to cry!

Really, Jane? I'm sure you know how sexy she is. Hell, if even Korsak and Frost can acknowledge the subtext between these women...

No comments:

Post a Comment