Saturday, October 30, 2010

Rizzisles Tweets 4

Finally! Your usual dose of Rizzisles tweets! I'm guessing you don't hate that I do the 5 minute deleted scenes and the funny Rizznarker tweets,but perhaps you've been waiting for these regular installments? Well, this was midterm week and I have been horribly busy,and the tweets are piled up to crazy land! So there's another part coming, but this entry is going to have enough tweets as it is. Anyhow, on to the tweets!



So then, as usual, Jane is complimenting Maura. This time she's complimenting her running shorts...I'm sure she's admiring the shorts and not Maura's legs, and by "you look...nice" she doesn't mean "you look sexy but I'm going to say 'nice' cos people are watching". Yea, sure, Rizzoli, we believe you. And she feigns enthusiasm over Maura getting shorts for her...although, I'm pretty sure Maura has her own secret reasons for buying those. I mean, your legs are nice, too, Jane. Those stretchy yoga pants don't give Maura enough of a view, I guess ;]


So Janie's Maura has been having nightmares! And she thinks a Rizzolified coffee will help. Jane's not sure she can handle her "coffee" and "sugar" and at this point I play the "What could this euphemism be referring to???" game.

Oh and Maura is a bit hesitant, but it was quite a nightmare, and she's pretty sure she can handle all the sugar Jane's got for her...oh geez...


So, Jane's got her usual insane amount of coffee. We know Jane doesn't mess around when it comes to caffeine, and she clearly claims that all the coffee cups she has are for herself. But as soon as Maura asks if she brought her one, she crumbles and hands it over. Hmm...that's pretty damn cute if you ask me! These girls are so obvious...and Jane is ridiculously whipped, I mean, seriously?!

And of course, Maura is kind of enough to give Jane a fashion tip..she ain't the femme for nothing! Jane calls her cute for the witty comment, and Maura teases her by saying that Jane's fashion faux pas isn't cute at all xD But we know she doesn't care what Jane wears [or doesn't wear, for that matter *cough*], she's still a cutie in Maura's eyes.

 

 
Aww, so the ladies are having another not-date, and tonight is movie night! Rizzoli made some special popcorn, Maura says something about a "double feature", and the RizzlesGirls' minds explode for some reason I don't understand.

And there are subtitles in the flick, as there should be, cos Maura chose it!

Oh and look, it appears as though Jane is 'meditating'. Yea, like we don't know that you just fell asleep so you can lean against Maura, fall asleep on her, and secure a sleep over. Come on Rizzoli, we know the way you operate. I can't believe anyone still buys the "meditating" excuse, those ladies use it like crazy...


Some of Maura's paperclips are missing. We all laugh. Until Maura refers to Jane and "down here" and all the RizzlesGirls' minds go straight to gutter and I have to shake my head at how quickly that went south [I didn't even mean for that to sound that way-oops...]. Jane has no memory of it, cos it was that crazy, apparently.



So, Jane's brain is fried [I believe this was the time she was plotting to take over the world to get back at Snarker and was asking for a word that rhymes with unicorn...] and Maura wants to go home. Cos they go home together every day, like all non-dating coworkers do, duh!

We know Maura doesn't normally eat pizza,but she's suggesting they give some to Joe, which she's normally very against, but I guess Maura reaaally wants to spend the night with Jane. And Jane doesn't even object to the obviously Maura toppings, cos as we all know, she is whipped with a capital W.



Again, this one began innocently, with someone stealing Maura's pizza. And we all laugh, again. Until Jane takes it somewhere else when she says that she likes to mark things with "pre-licked" and, again, all of our heads explode. Maura is probably wearing a knowing smile, but she makes some random comment about blah blah blah, and we move on with our lives. Except we don't. Because the RizzlesGirls would not let that go...


The girls ask Maura about tongues, because that's something they know about. And Maura is all scientific, but she admits that it's one of the hardest working muscles in the body, and at this point I am blushing profusely and attempting to keep my thoughts clean. When Maura says something about swallowing saliva, Jane goes crazy, I'm assuming doing a spit-take with her coffee, and Maura simply states that it's relevant to her finishing said coffee. Also, I'm assuming it's relevant to her and Jane's relationship..I mean, when it comes to kissing...totally friendly not-dating coworkers type....nevermind, I'll shut up now...

Okay, that's it for this installment! I'm working on your next dose, it should be coming soon,but like I said, the tweets are piling up! Til then, please comment and spread the word =]

No comments:

Post a Comment